UK assistance requested

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Jan 25 13:02:04 CST 2008

Hi Folks,

I just got off the phone with a very nice gentlemen from Amersham
who's trying to get an old PC program (on 3.5" media) going on his
modern PC system.  He's run into one of the copy-protection schemes
that worked fine under MS-DOS but not under 2K or XP.  I suspect that
one of the copy-protection-defeating programs may be just what he
needs.

Any help I can offer will be at a distance of 5000 miles.  I was
wondering if anyone on that side of the Atlantic might be willing to
help out.

Drop me a line if you're interested and I'll put you in touch.

Thanks much,
Chuck