Simple peer to peer network?

Gerold Pauler gerold.pauler at gmx.net
Tue Jan 29 07:37:43 CST 2008

Hi Jim,

if you are using RS485 as the physical bus structure
you will be restricted to 32 units on the same bus.

You can use the description of multimaster protocols
like PROFIBUS (token passing) or CAN (priorities)
as a starting point, but you have to implement
your own peer to peer protocol on top of that.

Gerold