Eprom Programmer Bytek 135H

Peter Gheude pgheude at picknowl.com.au
Tue Jul 15 11:52:44 CDT 2008

Hi there,

I am sorry I do not know your name and I came across your message while
browsing and I am hoping you can help.  I have dusted down my old programmer
a Bytek 135H as I have a project I where I need to program an eprom.  Have
not used it for some time now and have lost the manual and application used
to drive it.  There was a floppy I used to insert into my PC, however it was
so long ago all is lost or misplaced it.

I am trying to find out some details on the unit.  Did you ever locate a
copy of the application floppy and manual for the unit you acquired?

Regards,
Peter

Fingers crossed. Mylor Australia.