Apple I BASIC dump

George L. Rachor Jr. george at rachors.com
Wed Jul 16 13:08:13 CDT 2008

Somewhere I remember reading about a way to take a stock Apple ][ system
and being able to build up a dos system disk from a pc download through th
e serial port.  Anyone else remember that link?

George

George L. Rachor Jr.		george at rachors.com
Hillsboro, Oregon               http://rachors.com
United States of America        Amateur Radio : KD7DCX