Osborne Computer 4 (Vixen) prototype?

Sellam Ismail sellam at vintagetech.com
Thu Jul 17 01:19:22 CDT 2008

Doug Salot (used to be a regular here a long while back) was the first
person that I know to find one out in the wild.  Judging by the number of
people who claim to have one (3-4 it would seem as of now) there are
probably a handful that were made for prototypes, and then they decided to
rotate the drives for the production models (perhaps to accomodate the
larger display?)

I have a "normal" Vixen, which are difficult to find themselves.