know where I can get a 800k drive for a mac SE?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:17:57 CDT 2008

2008/7/21 Jeff Walther <trag at io.com>:
> The SE/30 though, there's an elegant little machine--with just enough
> imperfections to provide fodder for the hardware hacking inclined.  :-)

If I ever get mine working, what I'd like to do, at some point, is max
it out with RAM, Ethernet and so on and have it driving an external
21" screen with AU/X.

I'm not sure *why* I want it - I have no actual use for it - but this
was the sort of spec that was to unrealistically expensive to be even
worth /dreaming/ about in 1988 or so when I first started working with
Macs. :¬)

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
AOL/AIM/iChat: liamproven at aol.com • MSN/Messenger: lproven at hotmail.com
Yahoo: liamproven at yahoo.co.uk • Skype: liamproven • ICQ: 73187508