know where I can get a 800k drive for a mac SE?t

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 10:02:33 CDT 2008

> well, the drive is shot, i pulled an external out of storage and got

Assuming you connected the external drive as an external, then surely
the problem _could_ be the drive select logic on the processor board?

> an immediate boot. i tried to clean the heads, tried bending it back
> into place, nothing. so im seeking out a new drive. and as to the

Well, after bending any part of the head assembly, I think it is safe to
assume the drive is 'shot'. But before that there was a good chance it
could have been repaired.