Vintage Computing in San Diego

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Fri Jul 25 17:15:04 CDT 2008

Surplus dealers:

this is a nice list someone made up
http://www.repairfaq.org/ELE/F_surplus_us.html

To answer directly though
Industrial Liquidators 4887 Convoy St. san diego
san diego electrniocs supply 8148 ronson rd san diego
http://www.sdelectronicsupply.com/  (ex gateway employee run.  I have
not visited)
Murphy's Electronic     401 N Johnson Ave.  El Cajon, CA 92020
http://www.murphyjunk.com/

I think there is another junk store near murphys but I dont recall the
address, and dont' have it handy.

gateway electronics is closed in san diego, only open in st. Louis now.
I dont know if the replacement above is a surplus business or not.
Jim