Scientists decry Bletchley Park's decline | The Register

Robert gstreet at indy.net
Sat Jul 26 12:50:27 CDT 2008

I went to the Bletchly Park website and tried to make a small donation (even though I realize the USD only half the value of the Pound). After attempting to create an account, they were supposed to email me a password so I could properly login. I'm not sure why they've not yet send a password, since it did not seem to indicate that folks outside of Britian could not contribute. I can only hope that so many are trying to donate that it's overloaded their servers -- but I'm sure that's a pipe dream... It would at least be nice for the Yanks to show their support.
Regards, Robert Greenstreet