[personal] UK Computer Museum on TV

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Thu Jun 5 08:15:45 CDT 2008

TM4's were on the SDS9300, six of them, as I recall they were 10 track but
something also says 9 track, after all it was 35 years ago !..
There were also TM4's fitted to an ICL (I think a 1901) machine up in London
but I only visited for service once (dirty contacts on the tape arm
switches).
There were also TM2 drives on a LEO3 #26 at Charles House in London
maintained by ICL for running gas bills. I gather quite a number of the Leo
machines used TM drives.

Mike