Looking for a Zenith Z29 terminal, and some VT100 keyboards

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 14:20:55 CDT 2008

Well, I just acquired some VT100's, albiet without keyboards. So, now I'm looking for some VT100 keyboards - even broken or damaged ones.

Also, I _just_ missed a Zenith Z29 terminal (newer than the Z19, with detachable keyboard), on eBay, simply because I forgot to bid before I left the house. Augh! So, I'm looking for one of those too - does anyone have one that is looking for a home?

Also, while I'm looking for stuff, anyone have a Qbus Pertec tape drive controller that'll work in a Vax?

Thanks guys!

-Ian