Looking for a Zenith Z29 terminal, and some VT100 keyboards

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Jun 24 05:08:46 CDT 2008

In article <8CAA3AF7BF4912F-C78-24E3 at webmail-nd12.sysops.aol.com>,
    tiggerlasv at aim.com  writes:

> VT100 keyboards?   I've seen some recently on e-bay,
> but they could be closed by now.

The keyboards get listed on ebay fairly regularly.  If you're patient
and put a search on them, you should eventually get as many as you
need.  I've purchased a few to attach to my C.ITOH VT100 clone as well
as another VT10x machine I have that was sans keyboard.

The keyboards are generally offerred in the $20-50 range, depending on
the seller.