Amiga Development System and Sage IV (esp Idris)

David W. Erhart daviderhart at oldzonian.com
Tue Jun 24 12:02:27 CDT 2008

>"David W. Erhart" wrote:
>>
>>The Sage IV that I just received uses the Idris OS (Unix clone) and it
>>included the full Idris set of install diskettes and documentation (or so it
>
>>appears) for the Sage IV.
>
>I've been hunting for Idris files (for any machine) for a while; if you
>can image those disks I'd love to get a copy.  I've never seen anything
>about Idris on the web, sadly.
>
>-brad

There's an entry in Wikipedia about Idris at:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_(operating_system)

A scan of the Idris User Guide is on my FTP site at:
  ftp://sageandstride.org/pub/IdrisUsersManual2.2.PDF

I'll try to get scans of the other three Idris manuals soon, as well as diskette images using Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk program.

david.