duh.... Tektronix 4010 has no microprocessor!

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat May 3 11:51:43 CDT 2008

I don't know why I never realized this before, but the Tektronix 4010
graphics terminal is implemented enitrely in SSI TTL logic and
contains no microprocessor.  I guess that makes sense with it being
introduced in 1971, but it just suddenly hit me like a brick.

PS: anyone need a 4010 service manual online?  I have one and just
noticed it hasn't been scanned on the net anywhere.