HP Integral PC Manuals

Rik dr.emiel at xs4all.nl
Sat May 3 17:22:27 CDT 2008

I'll make some pictures one of the next days, and mail them to you.
How big is your mailbox ;-)
But as I recall, there are two rows of connectors.
I'm not sure but ypu 'll see when I made the pictures.
I've another Integral on its way (seapost) from downunder, bought it because
it has the basic rom and serialcard.

Rik