Do you have a Tektronix 4010? Want a screen capture for it?

Bob Rosenbloom bobalan at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 15 13:40:00 CDT 2008

Richard <legalize at xmission.com> wrote: Hi,

While looking at the service manual for the Tektronix 4010/4010-1 and
4014/4014-1 terminals, I came up with an idea for creating a screen
capture card for them using the principles from the Tektronix 4631 hard
copy unit for the terminals.  This would give you the ability to capture
a pixel image from the Tektronix terminal's display tube.

How many people would be interested in such a project?
--

I would. I only have one roll of paper left for the 4631.

Bob