UK source of small UNC nuts and bolts?

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Sun Nov 2 03:19:18 CST 2008

Hi,

We use a local supplier here (North Hampshire, I believe they are in Yately)
who do small quantities of  UNC type American screws, quite a bit of our
equipment is non metric. Can't remember the name but I can find out tomorrow
when I get back into work and post their details. They will do small (<100)
quantities, well they do for us anyway.

Best regards,

Mike Hatch
Web - www.brickfieldspark.org