OT Plugging : HP Integral IPC on ebay

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 14:52:32 CST 2008

> Plug : I did put one of my intergrals on ebay item 370112051894

No, I am not going top bid on it, I already have a pair...

> It works fine, only the printheadcable is damaged by corrosion.

Argh!. Let me guess... Somebody lefet a cartridge in the printer.

The printhead flexipring in an IPC is longer than that in a normal
Thinkjet due to the layout of the case/PCBs. So you can't just repalce it
with a part from a THinkjet. Probably the easiest thing to do is to use
the Thinkjet cable, then extend it with normal ribbon cable to connect to
the PCB. The power part, between the printer chassis and the PCB,
doesn'tmove during printing, so doesn't need to be flexible.