Who wants to help read a Saturn V core stack?

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Thu Nov 13 00:11:32 CST 2008

I had experience with one of the programmers for the instrumentation
unit for the S5 stage which was in the ring between the first and second
stages, I think.

I was an expert witness in a lawsuit having nothing at all to do with
this, but he was the expert called for the other party.

To make a long story short, expert witness' credentials frequently turn
out to be who has the best credentials.

I talked to him before we went in to a deposition, and I granted him
that point before we even started.

I feel privileged to have met him, and wish we could have visited more
on the subject rather than what we were paid to do.  Sadly I was not
even supposed to get into anything but luckily this was told to us after
we had chatted.

I think his name was Tom Follett, and I do not recall ever finding
anything about him.  I believe that he had a PhD, but I do not recall
much else, such as company, or education.

I don't know much about what this system had to do other than ground to
second stage ignition guidance tasks.

Jim