Wanted: some HP 9000/3xx bits

Rik Bos hp-fix at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 15 07:23:51 CST 2008

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org]
Namens jeff.kaneko at juno.com
Verzonden: zaterdag 15 november 2008 5:51
Aan: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Onderwerp: Re: Wanted: some HP 9000/3xx bits

Steve:

Cool; so now I know someone besides myself that has one of these beasties.
So, what was the model of that Dell monitor you're using?

I got a view series 300 machines with the bulky monitors and some HP-IB
SS/CS-80 hardware.
Got a 345 running on hp-ux 9.10 the highest version of ux for the 300/400
series.
My 360 runs Workstation Basic (RMB) 6.4 thanks to Jim G.
I build a Sync on Green separator so I can use a standaard multi-sync on the
300's

-Rik