OKI M3732L-20RS ram datasheet?

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Sat Nov 29 06:44:35 CST 2008

On 28/11/2008 21:41, Chris Elmquist wrote:
> Does anyone have a datasheet for these parts?

> Although, by the part number alone, one might suspect they are a
> 32Kx1 device possibly...

I don't have a datasheet but I found several equivalences in a Toshiba
1982 databook.  MSM37xx designates MOS DRAM, MSM21xx is MOS static RAM,
MSM51xx is CMOS SRAM, and MSM27xx is EPROM.  I found the more of the
same in an NEC databook, but of all the memory databooks I've got, the
1982 Toshiba is the only one listing any MSM37xx devices.

OKI MSM3764-xx is an exact equivalent of a 4164, and the 2-digit suffix
gives the speed in tens of ns.  I'd guess that an MSM3732-20 is 32Kx1,
200ns access time, and likely consists of an MSM3764 with one half
disabled or dysfunctional.  If so, the 'RS' may signify which half works.

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager