Ideas on how to archive my CP/M files currently on 8" floppies

ROBO5.8 robo58 at optonline.net
Sat Nov 29 20:39:25 CST 2008

I recently pulled out all my old Z80 home-brew hardware and stash of 8" CP/M
floppies.

I was surprised to find that they still booted (with some errors) which got
me thinking about how to archive them onto something with more longevity.

I was considering adding an IDE interface but I'm not sure my existing media
is reliable enough to go through software development without risking the
loss of more floppies.

I'm wondering how the CP/M users in this group have handled the issue.

Thanks Robo