Searching for Manual - Hazeltine 1410 Terminal

Dan Roganti ragooman at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 06:31:04 CDT 2008

Glen Slick wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm afraid the i8243
>> chip might be bad but I'm not completely sure. I found the i8243 datasheet
>> and currently trying to trace the connections. I hear this chip is hard to
>> come by. I only found one supplier so far which I'm waiting to hear back on
>> the rfq.
>>

> 8243 I/O expander? Unicorn Electronics lists them at $4.29
>
> http://www.unicornelectronics.com/

That's the one - thanks for the tip.
I keep Unicorn Electronics at the top of my bookmarks for most searches
I guess my eyes were tired that nite :)
One thing I noticed is that search engine Octopart.com doesn't include
parts suppliers like them.
I already sent them feedback about the missing suppliers.

=Dan