some odds and ends to get rid of

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Sun Oct 5 23:13:39 CDT 2008

If the CISCO route doesn't work out I've got a few copies of Netware for
DEC Access for Novell 3.12 and 4.1 servers.    So if you have a spare
box that you want to build out to be a Novell server you can use this
add-on to allow it to talk to DECnet (and if I recall it also supported
LAT too...)  Just need a pair of NIC's to install into the box....

Its been a looooooong time since I've done any active Netware work, but
I still have just about every Novell product going back to 2.15 SFT.
I would still like to find an original Novell 68000 server with a copy
of S-NET.

Curt