Anyone own a MAD Computer system?

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Sun Oct 5 23:36:52 CDT 2008

Hi Chuck,

   Hmmm....  Bruce Irvine, same one who came out of CDC, worked at
Atari's HCD for a short stint, then was actually at Mindset briefly ???

The box I'm referring to is their 80186 design in the black case with
the CPU in the lower pizza-box and then expansion module mounted ontop
of it.   Basically a near identical design to the Mindset insofar as
stacking modules and such.

Curt