Seeking SunOS 4.1.4

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Oct 9 19:42:24 CDT 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 3:13 AM, David Griffith wrote:
> This is my periodic query for original install media for SunOS
> 4.1.4.  I
> have a special affinity for the Sun IPX and I'd like to get mine
> working
> with SunOS.

   I have 4.1.4.  I'm at the girlfriend's place now, but I'll rummage
for the CDROM when I return home later tonight and see if I can make
an image of it.  Please ping me off-list in a day or two if you don't
hear back from me.

   I share your IPX affinity.  I had one on my desk for a very long
time, when they were state of the art.  Wonderful little machine.
And amazingly zippy, from a time when software wasn't so poorly-
written and bloated.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     Ahh, you voted for Bush?
Port Charlotte, FL               Happy now?