A classic tale: looking for bits

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Fri Oct 17 14:40:37 CDT 2008

Not too long ago I scored a DEC VSXXX-AB graphics tablet on eBay, but after I'd put in the bid I realized I'd forgotten to verify that it came with the stylus and/or puck.  Needless to say, it didn't.  <sigh>  So now I'm looking for one, the other, or preferably both, preferably not too costly (I want to hook this up to my own DECstation 5000 at home).  Anyone have such a thing rattling about in a drawer?  Thanks - Ian

UNIX is user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are.
Ian S. King, Vintage Systems Engineer
Vulcan, Inc.
http://www.pdpplanet.org