imsai.net

Marden P. Marshall mardy at voysys.com
Tue Oct 21 17:19:28 CDT 2008

On Oct 21, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Jeff Erwin wrote:

>> Stay away, stay away! This guy has a track record of
>> misrepresenting his
>> products, talking your money, and then ... nothing. No refund, no
>> regrets,
>> nothing.

I've heard the horror stories as well, but actually did have a fairly
pleasant experience with Todd.  Back in January of this year I ordered
a bunch of replacement IMSAI parts, switch caps, replacement front
panels, sheet metal, etc.  I first e-mailed him asking about price and
availability.  I received a quick response with details regarding
pricing and shipping costs.  After I placed the order I did have to
prod him once, to which he quickly apologized for the delay and then
proceeded to ship the items.

All I can suggest is to try and contact him.  If he does offer to sell
what you are looking for, use PayPal.  That way, if there is an issue
later on, you can probably get PayPal to arbitrate.

-Mardy