Wanted: System V Release 4 (Intel) OS

Greg Manuel (V) vze323vd at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 04:02:27 CDT 2008

> Hi,
>
> I've been looking for a set of floppies or better yet, a 150MB QIC
> tape for SVR4 for the 486 platform. Not having much luck to date,
> which surprises me. I would have thought there would be plenty of
> these laying around.
>
> I need one with SCSI drivers, and I also need the development system.
> Willing to pay a reasonable amount.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Hi Tom,

I'll have to check this week, but I believe I have a set for UnixWare 1.1
from Novell. If you are not familiar with it, it is basically System V
Version 4.2 with an IPX protocol added IIRC. Let me know if this will work
for you.

Greg Manuel
http://www.gmconsulting.net
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to
harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown