Slightly OT: SR-52 Service manual

Rik Bos hp-fix at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 3 13:44:19 CDT 2008

Eric,

The Ti-59 cardreader does not use a optical detector.
The SR-52 uses a switch to detect the card insertion and after that the
'opto' for card edge detection and write protection.
I suspect there should be some delay in the motor drive circuitry , to
ensure that card is pulled out far enough, to get it free from the capstand.
But I need the schema to find this out.
So ik some one has a copy or a scan of it, I would be very happy.

-Rik