Looking for some Apple II hardware...

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 07:50:15 CDT 2008

While my primary interest has been larger machines (Prime, DEC, etc.) for quite a while, I've begun to start working with the micros again. Specifically, the Apple II. I regret giving away a lot of my extra hardware several years ago. I have working IIe systems, but I don't believe I still have a complete II+ - I know I have one in storage with no keyboard, though.

So, I'm looking for a few machines, Apple II or II+, or clones. Working or not, I'm not picky.

Surely someone has raided a school sale lately and has a heaping pile of them...

-Ian