DEC 5' cabinets for sale cheap!

Sellam Ismail sellam at vintagetech.com
Fri Sep 26 15:32:43 CDT 2008

I have about 7 complete 5' standard 19" cabinets for sale.  I'm not sure
if they are genuine DEC (they are branded Helgeson Nuclear Services) but
they used to hold DEC equipment.

See them here:

http://siconic.com/crap/racks/

They have front and rear (locking) doors (some have key, others do not),
removable sides, an internal power strip, and come with optional blower.

I'd like $25 a piece, or give me $30 and I'll throw in a blower.  The
price will approach scrap value as the quantity you buy increases.  I
mean, really, offer me anything more than scrap value and you can have it.
Priority (and the lowest price) goes to someone who says they want them
all.

These will go to scrap in a few days if there are no takers.

Please contact me directly!

Thanks!