power supplies offered

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 19:44:30 CDT 2008

I have a couple of power supplies,  condition unknown,  that I believe are for
some early Zenith Data Systems machine.  There is some slight marking on them
saying "ZDS 234-999" and that's it.  The connector is the molex-type and not
your typical PC type PS connector.

Are these worth anything to anybody?  Or should I just scrap 'em out?

-
M Dakin