AT&T 3B1 Development Set (and others) in 5'25 disks

SPC spedraja at ono.com
Wed Apr 15 02:08:05 CDT 2009

Thanks, I know it. But I asked for someone to provide me these items in 5'25
format :-) If he/she wants to put a price for it, I'm open for comments.
Actually I can't do the job of grab the IMD images in 5'25 diskettes.

But, of course:
    - If someone knows how to install one 3'5 diskette unit in one AT&T 3B1
(being it operative)
    - If this unit could read 3'5 diskettes on 1'44 Mb
    - If it would be possible to grab the IMD images of AT&T in bitsavers in
1'44 disks

... I could try it.

Kind Regards
Sergio