Brazilian mix-ups

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:02:12 CDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Alexandre Souza <
alexandre-listas at e-secure.com.br> wrote:

>   Since I wrote about the brazilian apples, I'll write a bit about the
> brazilian mix-up clones.
>
>   A "mix-up" is a clone with a whole different cabinet, copied from another
> computer.
>
>   Here we go:
>
>   TK85 (microdigital) - ZX81 with 16K and some circuit enhancements,
> Cabinet from Sinclair Spectrum
>   TK95 (microdigital) - Sinclair Spectrum with some ROM enhancements,
> cabinet from Commodore Plus4
>   TK2000 (microdigital) - MPF1000 clone, Cabinet from Atari 1200XL
>   CP400 (Prologica) - CoCo Clone (CoCoClo :oD) with cabinet from Timex
> Sinclair 2068
>   MicroEngenho (Spectrum) - Apple clone, Cabinet from PC-XT
>
>   These are the "mix-ups" as far as I know. Feel free to contact me if you
> find something beyond that :o)
>
>   Greetings from Brazil,
>   Alexandre, PU1BZZ

You missed the TK90X which appears to be an enhanced 48K Spectrum with a
built-in joystick port. I've not dared to power mine up yet!

http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/Museum/Microdigital/tk90x.php

adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home  computer collection?
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk