machine room in a trailer?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:18:54 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Jules Richardson
<jules.richardson99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, until your later post I wasn't sure what you were hoping to achieve.
> Something 'portable' for taking to events would be kind of fun, though :)

That could be fun - rack up an 11/751 (19"-wide version of the 11/750)
and a few other toys and take it on the road.  I don't know that I'd
take something like that to one of the coasts, but VCFmw is plenty
close enough.

One thought would be to re-purpose a camper-trailer - rip out the bed
and the kitchen and install racks.

-ethan