Computer auction in Vancouver BC

Brian Lanning brianlanning at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:45:35 CST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Joachim Thiemann <joachim.thiemann at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Could you have told me this BEFORE I gave mine to Dave Dunfield? :-)
> (No don't worry Dave, I don't want it back! :-)  Frankly I don't think
> they were that rare - maybe they are now.
>
> I kept the Xebec controller and the 20Meg drive I was using for the
> exact purpose you described (my workbench floppy had just enough
> drivers on it to load janus.library and then pass control to a
> startup-sequence on the HD).  Still trying to extract the data off
> that...

I never see them on ebay.  I think over the last few years, I've seen one.
Of course, that doesn't necessarily make them rare.  But if you know of
another place I can get one, please let me know.  :-)  There's a lot of
other amiga items i'd love to have, but end up going for stupid prices on
ebay, or dont show up at all.

brian