Computer auction in Vancouver BC

John Ball ball.of.john at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 23:14:34 CST 2009

Word has come down the line to me that six people showed up during
registration hours and only three people actually registered. Unfortunately
a minimum of 12 people were needed for the auction to go ahead and thus it
has unfortunately been cancelled.
>From what I have heard, what has already been consolidated will be
consolidated again into a single skid and put into storage until another
date. Anything that does not make it onto that skid will end up being
recycled and it has to be out of the warehouse by Monday so it will be
vanishing pretty quickly.

Too bad. There was some pretty nice stuff there too.