Running Computers Cold

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 8 23:19:55 CST 2009

Okay, this is the first time I've ever had to worry about this.  When
is it to cold to run a computer?  It's 35F out in the garage, and it
is supposed to get a lot colder tonight.  I just shut the
dehumidifier down (to cold to run it) and setup a heater near the
computers (and other stuff I don't want to freeze).

Zane