Finding schematics, was Re: IBM RT-PC available

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Mon Dec 14 22:01:35 CST 2009

From: "Alexandre Souza - Listas" <pu1bzz.listas at gmail.com>

> Maybe if someone comes up with the protocol (or some reference for
> the original mouse, like...schematics :oD) I can help in doing
> something like a PS-2 converter  :)

A rather neat trick I learned for (sometimes) finding schematics of such
stuff is to look at the FCC ID number on the mouse. With that, you can
do a lookup on one of the FCC databases, and you will find things like
manuals, schematics, drawings, etc.

A quick Google search (and a redirect) brought up the search engine:

http://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid/