IBM RT-PC available

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Sat Dec 19 11:44:45 CST 2009

> It is a 6 pin IDP connector.  Rectangular.  One can make up a tail to
> get to it by using a 6 pin IDP and a short ribbon cable.

I don't think it is.  I agree it's the same spacing (I thought it was
smaller, but I just measured the one on my 6150 monitor), but I don't
think there's room at the ends for the clamps that hold an insulation
displacement block together.

It's polarised by the overlap of the metal shell, and the rubber
moulding around it, not by any of the keys normally found on IDCs.

Philip.