IBM RT-PC available

blstuart at bellsouth.net blstuart at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 20 18:19:16 CST 2009

>> FWIW I think 3-button mice transmit the middle button as a simultaneous
>> press of the other two, so that ought to work on a 6150.
>
> Unlikely, certainly the ones I've come across don't.  You may be
> thinking of two-button mouse operation under Linux; the driver can

There were some that did, though I haven't dealt with ones that
did that in a good 15 years.  But I remember at the time figuring
that's where the XFree86[1] guys got the practice of emulating the
middle button.

BLS

[1] I don't think it was in the MIT X11 distribution, but I don't
remember for sure.