Coleco Adam name?

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:24:22 CST 2009

I think that's more of an urban legend than the actual reason for the
name.  I have yet to see an actual verifiable source for the
attribution.  According to a lawsuit over the name, Coleco had it
trademarked back in '76, making the claim impossible -

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/06/17/business/logical-challenges-coleco-s-adam.html

Marty