Nicolet 660

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Feb 11 12:36:24 CST 2009

On 11 Feb 2009 at 13:20, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Wow, never heard of them?  Dating back to the 80s, they've made
> (and still make, as far as I'm aware) some of the finest digitizing
> oscilloscopes that money (a LOT of it) can buy.  They also made quite
> a bit of CAMAC equipment.

I used a Nicolet Logic Analyzer years ago and really liked it.  And
Nicolet-Zeta made some very fine plotters.  In the 70's, Nicolet made
a foray into medical CT equipment.  I remember that they left a lot
of X-ray equipment around for trash pickup when the operation closed.
I was sore tempted to filch a box of Picker X-ray tubes they had left
out, but conscience got the better of me.

Cheers,
Chuck