VAX cables for the cost of postage

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Feb 20 11:29:42 CST 2009

> A weird DEC cable, DB25 male on one end, and what I think is QBus
> female on the other (3 rows of pins, 17/16/17 - DB50?).  I'm guessing
> this will be a huge score to someone, just not sure what it goes
> with.  :)

I'm not sure how fair it is to call a DD50 "Qbus", since Qbus is a
card-edge connector bus.

But this might be a SCSI cable; I've seen both DB25 and DD50 used for
SCSI (D-shell SCSI in my experience always uses male connectors on the
cables, but my experience with DD50 SCSI is pretty much limited to
Suns).  It might be useful to buzz it out....

> To make it fun:

> [...]

I like this.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse