Powering up a 20-year old MicroVAX II

Doug Jackson doug at stillhq.com
Mon Feb 23 16:57:14 CST 2009

Henk Gooijen wrote:
>> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:29:26 -0500
>> From: wdonzelli at gmail.com
>> To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
>> Subject: Re: Powering up a 20-year old MicroVAX II
>>
>> I am tempted to research this a little more, talking to capacitor
>> guys and digging up the reports the military industry has done on
>> the issue, but I fear the results I find will fall on deaf ears
>> on this list.
>> --
>> Will
>>

> You might be surprised how many people read without chiming in.
> But if it helps, there are posters on this list of whom I read
> almost everything. You're one of them. I learn every day something
> new from this list, sometimes technical, somtimes historical.
> Both equally interesting (IMHO).
>
> - Henk, PA8PDP.

*Ding*

That is me chiming it - Yes, all messages are read, and some are even
remembered -

You never know how useful somebody's random data actually is.

So, Please feel free to post your findings, the ears here are not deaf,
it is just the mouth that is often silent.

:-)

--
Doug Jackson, I-RAP, MAIPM, MIEEE

Principal Information Security Consultant
EWA-AUSTRALIA
PO Box 6308 O'Connor ACT 2602
Level 1, 214 Northbourne Ave, Braddon ACT 2612

Tel: +61 (0)2 6230 6833
Fax: +61 (0)2 6230 5833
Mob: +61 (0)414 986 878

http://www.ewa-australia.com

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of Electronic Warfare
Associates - Australia. If you have received this email in error,
you are requested to contact doug.jackson at ewa-australia.com or Ph
+61 2 62306833 and delete the email. This message is not to be
copied or distributed to other parties without the express permission
of the author. Any personal information in this email must be handled
in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).