AMI S2350 USRT datasheet?

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Fri Jan 2 11:17:24 CST 2009

Does anyone happen to have a datasheet or scans from a databook for the
AMI S2350 USRT?  This is a synchronous receiver/transmitter that was used
in several floppy controllers-- including the Heath H17/H88-1 and a PERCOM
SS-50 bus (for SWTPC 6800) system that I have.

I cannot find any documents for this beast online.  I also tried contacting
ON Semiconductor who now own AMI but they claim to be unable to find said
datasheet.

It should be circa 1979, 1980 I believe...  if anyone has an AMI databook
from that period.

Thanks.

Chris

--