Old Software rights (was content rights)

joe lobocki jlobocki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:31:48 CST 2009

to chime in, but not fully involve myself in this...
A good example is microsoft basic and possibly some of microsofts earliest
works. they were developed on university equipment, and bill gates threw a
fit and took out a full page ad just to call everyone thieves because
of people copying and using it.