Need assistance in Land O' Lakes Florida (near Tampa)

Sellam Ismail sellam at vintagetech.com
Sun Jan 18 13:28:59 CST 2009

Someone in Land O' Lakes, Florida wants to give me a MacTV, which I really
want, but they want to utilize the packing services of the UPS store,
which usually sucks and is overpriced.

Is someone in that area who would be willing to go retrieve the item, pack
it to my specs, and send it off?  I'll be paying for packing materials and
the shipping of course, and will owe a big favor (or perhaps trade for
something that you may want).

Please contact me directly if you can help.

Thanks!