FFS: SX-64 Box

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:47:15 CST 2009

Nope, not "box" as in slang for "computer" or "machine."  This is just
the cardboard box (well ok, also the Styrofoam inserts and a plastic
bag) that the SX-64 came in.  No serious collector should be without
one!   Apparently, I'm not as serious as I thought, because I've got
three SX-64s (each broken in some unique way) and I've decided the box
takes up too much space.  None of them matched the serial # on the
box, anyway.

So if anyone wants it, it's free for the cost of shipping from 60074
(or if you're local, come pick it up.)  Please give it a home.  Even
though I've got to shrink my collection and reclaim storage space, I
still can't let something as simple as an old cardboard box go to the
landfill.

-j

--
silent700.blogspot.com
Retrocomputing and collecting in the Chicago area: